Actress, Roseline Meurer seems to be sending a subtle message to her followers, after she was accused of having an intimate affair with Tonto Dikeh’s husband several times, and causing the marital damage between the latter and her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill.
The actress who was a guest at a women empowerment summit, shared photos from the summit on her Instagram handle and wrote what you see below:
Women Empowerment: The road to national prosperity. Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength. I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story– I will. Don’t be the woman that needs a man, Be the woman a man needs. SUCCESS IS NOT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED! #word #womanempowerment #women #empowerment #embraceyourself #bestrong #feminism #love #happy #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens ?
- Tonto Dikeh professes her undying love for Halima Abubakar
- ‘Dear Tonto Dikeh, the world knows you have no shame, I never went to jail because of your husband’ – Michael Ozigbo opens up
- To celebrate Hushpuppi’s birthday, Tonto Dikeh writes, ‘Love you Papi’ and he responds
- “I Love you Ray, Stay safe” – Tonto Dikeh Says, As She Wish Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery (Photo)
- “I Betrayed That Love We Had Because Of A Man” – Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her Close Friend As She Celebrates Her Birthday
- Alleged Home Breaker, Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page.
- Tonto Dikeh unfollows Hushpuppi on Instagram, he unfollows her back
- I curse you today – Tonto Dikeh slams Azuka for saying she lied about ex-husband Churchill
- Churchill wishes his estranged wife, Tonto Dikeh, and his mom a happy Mother’s Day
- I’m quiet because you paid back the N10m I spent on our wedding – Tonto Dikeh slams ex-hubby Churchill
- Tonto Dikeh Stands For Hushpuppi In Brawl With Mompha.
- Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out Rocking Matching Outfits.