This is indeed a difficult time for big girl in oil business, Onaioye Kiipoye as the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt has found her guilty of dealing in petroleum products without requisite license.
She has been sentenced to 10 Years In Prison without an option of fine.
- Court orders permanent forfeiture of 56 houses linked to ex-petroleum minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke
- Kemi Olunloyo sent back to Port Harcourt prison
- Richest female footballer in Africa, Asisat Oshoala, looking stylish in new photos
- LinkedIn Profile of Mr. Eazi Reveals he was only an Intern and not a Full Staff of Schlumberger
- I Sacrificed a $6,000 a month Job for Music – Mr. Eazi
- Big Brother Naija; TBoss, Marvis, Debbie-Rise, and Bally up for eviction
- Suspected Killers of Jumia Delivery Man Appear In Court, Remanded In Prison
- LOL! Lady who Slept with a Man because of Phone cries out, Threatens Him
- 200-level Uniport student Who Killed Girl For Rituals Escapes from police Custody
- Bishop Arrested For Defrauding Members Of His Church Of N500m Remanded In Enugu Prison.
- NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa
- Jonathan absent in court, shuns summon in Olisa Metuh’s trial