We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Revenue optimization & Cash Management
- Provide value-added Customer service to TSL
- Coordinate logistics and transport operations including:
- Daily preparation of list of available trucks to be utilized for operations
- Coordinate inspection of trucks calibration charts on monthly basis and tracking of expiry date
- Monitor truck’s turn around and give possible feedback to the contract coordinator on siding or offsite repairs.
- Liaise with Fleet Maintenance unit to ensure vehicles are maintained and repaired in line with maintenance and repair schedules Issuance collection and submission of monthly Truck Movement cards.
- Collation and processing of Driver Waybills for Invoicing
- Manage all driver related activities/performances and escalate recommendations to Drivers Administration Department
- Provide key indices report on operational activities on a daily and weekly basis to identify exceptions
- Attendance of operations meetings.
- 0-2 years experience required.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.