Are you a Nigerian? Are you looking to acquire a Postgraduate Scholarship Opportunity in any Overseas Institution? If yes, here is an opportunity for you;
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) offers Scholarships in Information Technology to interested Nigerians who are willing to undergo a Masters of PhD program in any Overseas University.
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2017
– PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
– MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Interested applicants should take the following steps;
– Applications will be made online through the registration form on the NITDA website.
– Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
– You should scan and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org