What You’ll Get to Do:
Overview: Responsible for providing Information Technology (IT) support through the performance of on-site product/solution installation, sustainment, and resolution. This includes overseeing and/or performing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of IT equipment and systems. Provides direct customer service touch labor for assessment, diagnosis, and resolution of identified issues. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the provided solution and interprets customers’ needs, defines next steps, and clarifies the assignment of responsibility for problem resolution as needed. Includes any aspect of site/field support and is not limited to systems hardware, software, network, and other technical infrastructure components.
Will collaborate directly with the TIER 1 provider as necessary.
- Analyzes, administers, maintains, and manages the performance of the overall suite of legacy equipment that includes but is not limited to voice, video, workstations, servers, networks, monitors, peripherals, software, and other related equipment
- Maintains all configuration documentation for assigned infrastructure
- Evaluates hardware in direct coordination with the TIER 1 provider, end users, stakeholders, and other Government personnel as appropriate
- Participates in the development and implementation of standards and procedures
- Maintains network security protocol and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures
- Participates and may lead aspects of installs, moves, changes, adds, and deletes (IMACDs) in coordination with stakeholders
- Interfaces with vendors as appropriate to ensure optimal resolution during problems, issues, outages, and/or periods of reduced performance
- Helps to develop testing strategies and document results
- Provides advice and training to end-users
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced personnel
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned
- Participates in special projects as assigned
You will have:
Bachelor’s Degree in the Information Technology (IT) field or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certification, and/or training to include work experience.
4 – 7 years of directly related experience in support to IT equipment (e.g., Hardware, Networks, etc.)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.