Nigeria’s Super Falcons and Dalian Quanjian FC star player, Asisat Oshoala has been crowned Chinese Women’s League ‘Best Striker of the season’ for 2017. She’s the highest goal scorer.
She also scored twice and provided two assists to help her club Dalian Quanjian FC beat Shanghai 5-3 in the Chinese Women’s Super Cup final on Tuesday. Congrats to her!
Asisat took to her page to show off her award and wrote;
“All GOLD everything!! 2017 Chinese women’s league award, BEST STRIKER OF THE SEASON (Top Scorer) …. #GoldenGirl #Buzzing Alhamdulilah”
Asisat who joined Dalian Quanjian from Arsenal Ladies in February emerged highest goal scorer in the league with 12 goals.
- Richest female footballer in Africa, Asisat Oshoala, looking stylish in new photos
- Italy Legend, Andrea Pirlo Set To Quit Football, Refuses To Rule Out Premier League Coaching Role After Retirement
- See Lovely Before And After Photos Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Nephew, Alex Iwobi.
- “I know who i will be firing first” – Dangote again reveals desire to buy Arsenal
- ‘Alex Iwobi has to improve’ – Arsene Wenger charges Nigerian forward
- Mikel Obi’s Babymama, Kids Relocate to Join Him in China
- Paul Pogba is just a player, No player is bigger than club – Jose Mourinho
- Chelsea Forward, Hazard Shocks PSG
- Nigeria defeats Zambia, picks world cup ticket
- “Ronaldo And I Have No Relationship, I Doubt We Will Be Friends” – Messi
- Baba Ijebu Boss, Kensington Adebutu splashes N50m on Super Eagles for Qualifying
- Enugu Rangers Breaks 32yrs Jinx, wins First NPFL Title