At least 20 people were burnt alive on Friday in a fatal road accident in Imo State after an 18-seater bus conveying passengers from Orlu town to Owerri, the state capital, had a head on collusion with a petrol tanker. More photos…
Eyewitnesses said that the petrol tanker conveying diesel lost control before colliding with the bus. The sad incident occurred at Njaba bridge along the Owerri-Orlu expressway.
Another eyewitness, who gave his name as Ikechukwu, disclosed that immediately the two vehicle collided, the petrol tanker exploded burning the eighteen passengers to death.
- Bus erupts in flames on third mainland bridge on election eve, killing three people.
- Passenger Bus, Tanker Collide on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Many die on 3rd Mainland bridge
- Three escape death at Oshodi-Apapa Expressway
- Driver “Dozes Off”, Narrowly Escapes Death In Accident
- Train Derails In Agege, Lagos, Many Feared Dead
- PHOTOS: Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Delta
- Petrol tanker explodes along Kaduna-Abuja Highway, Scores killed, 15 injured
- Man Calls Out “God Is Good Motors” For Abandoning Him After Terrible Accident (Photos)
- 3 Children From The Same Mom Crushed To Death at New Market, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, By A Lady Learning How To Drive
- Details of How Fire Razed Fayose’s G-Wagon In Lagos
- RIP! Four Female Principals Die In Auto Crash In Delta